Two weeks ago, it has been the fifth of April — and it means, that three months has left till the year of starting my new life. From that moment, it was a lot of happy and sad moments, a lot of achievements and failures, and a lot of invaluable life lessons — but I still think, that using the current system of thinking and resources, I am able to achieve and create much more, than I have at the current moment.
This three months started with the broken phone — I was very upset and angry about wasting my time with it and losing lot’s of opportunities to meet with my parents, so I have been unable to control my emotions and threw my phone on the floor with all the force I had; when I picked the telephone up, the screen have not already displayed colors correctly, so I threw it a couple of times more. When I realized, what I have done, it was too late. I lost my weekly income — ironically, earning money was part of the reason, why I was losing opportunities to meet with the parents.
It was the last reason, why I decided to rethink how I spend my time. During this period of two weeks, I had experienced a lot of things:
- I broke my phone, so I could not call anyone and get information for almost a week — on the other side, it helped me to come back to balanced life, in which I did not have to be available in social networks 24/7. After the accident, I firstly started to think seriously about optimizing environment around me — including devices I use — to boost my productivity and get more things done as a producer.
- I spent a half of a day in working on the audio session that was faulty from the beginning.
- I was fooled by several people, including the person, whom I have known for several years.
- During the same day I have been fooled, I got to know another person better, whom I wanted to meet with several months ago, when the concept of «reqProm» was only beginning to evolve, and spent time very well with him and all his friends.
- I started to do rehearsals of my music, as I strictly decided, that I want to achieve much more in this field during the last three months.
- I started to record my music with the reconstructed methodology for achieving the best results: after I published the «Sorry, Friend» song, which got about three thousands views, I have not published anything similar till then: I worked hard on the «reqProm» producing service. But now, it is time to move on and continue to care about my art as well.
- I also shot a part of the new video about how to use smartphones for boosting productivity of a person and helping to achieve much more as a producer for the «reqProm» service — it will be published in a week or two.
My life transformed so drastically, that me «then» and «now» became two very different states.
I became interested in the human side of art, when I was thirteen years old — I sang the «(Good Riddance) Time Of Your Life» song by «Green Day» in front of fifty people. I was very nervous at first, but it felt amazing at the end.
I became interested in the technical side of art, when I visited the first seminar lesson on audio recording in the Saint Petersburg State University of Telecommunications multimedia center — I partly wrote about it here. At first, I knew almost nothing about audio recording — several months later, I earned my first serious money by recording other people in the university studio.
For the last nine months, I experienced a lot of things — but I have never forgotten about my love for creating; my first experience both in the human and in the technical sides of art; my story as a producer.
I feel, that I experienced enough to start to share my art with the world seriously: my life story is typical, but my approach and actions will make it unique.
After so many years, lots of thoughts, and much more trials and errors, I have finally found out, which spheres of life have the most importance for me.
And I am happy, that I have written all the previous blog posts, because they helped me very seriously in finding my direction of living — even if I was the only one, who was writing and reading all these posts: first of all, I have done it for myself. Now, I will share it with you too — because I am feeling ready.